New Evernote update adds power and speed in all the right places.
Evernote is my favorite note taking application in the world.* I’ve talked about how amazing it is for a couple years now. And I use it and use it and use it. The best part is that when I think that inevetible thought, “now where did I put that note?” the answer is always Evernote! It comes in handy all the time.
- I clip any web page I want to remember or read later and put it easily into evernote.
- If someone sends me an interesting email, I forward it to evernote.
- A bottle of wine that I really enjoyed, snap the pic and put it right into evernote.
- I use it for my to-do list, my remember list, my “maybe I’ll want to remember this sometime” list.
- The list goes on and on and on.
I use it every day all day.
And the iPhone app was always pretty good. I could find a note on my iPhone anywhere if I really needed to. But it always felt a little sluggish — A little more Newton than iPhone.
But today’s release of the new Evernote 4.0 for the iPhone got rid of those complaints. It’s zippy. It rocks. I could go on, but I think you should just check it out for yourself.
New Evernote update adds power and speed in all the right places. This is an incredible update. The increased speed of entering notes as well as all the new features keeps Evernote at the very top of my list or critical and favorite apps.
(*OneNote runs a good second in my favorite note taking apps, but Evernote’s cross-platform savvy and everywhere access makes it a clear winner — even though OneNote does some things better)